Organisational discipline refers to the processes and tools a company utilises when implementing sales and marketing strategies to achieve their revenue and profitability objectives. Lapage's proprietary software has been designed specifically for the pharmaceutical industry to support behavior change allowing clients to achieve their revenue and profitability objectives. The purpose of the toolkit is to provide all sales and marketing team members with the ability via tools and processes to work successfully towards achieving their organization's goals and objectives.
Amongst the software and process tools available from Lapage are
- Profiling - Silhouette™ Profiler is a web-based profiling tool designed for medical representatives to identify doctors according to their value (actual and potential) based upon segmentation strategies derived from proprietary algorithms.
- Call Planning - Silhouette™ Call Planner is a web-based tool designed to aid a team of medical representatives to plan and allocate their combined time and effort across key customers in order to maximise call frequency and coverage.
- Targeting - Silhouette™ Targeter is a tool that allows medical representatives to identify doctors with the highest current and/or future value for your portfolio and to then direct medical representatives to drive their call activity towards them.
- Reporting - Silhouette™ Reporter is a reporting tool that provides a summary of activity and sales suitable for use with medical representatives and management at all levels. The views of the data are available by territory, sales areas and by product and therapy area.
- Resource Allocation - Clarify™ is a resource allocation modelling package designed to assist you with optimising your promotional resource allocation.